Hiring Rock Stars
Are you amazing? Are you an experienced clinical, nonclinical, or CMC regulatory writer? We have open positions for both employees and sub-contractors to work with our amazing clients. We have a rich telecommuter culture of collaborative, tech-savvy scientist-writers. Specific open positions include:
- Medical Writer I (experienced regulatory writers)
- Medical Writer II (experienced regulatory writers, device experience a plus)
Do you want to be part of our team? Whitsell Innovations, Inc. is a 100% telecommuter company. All employees and subcontractors work remotely.
Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interns at WI
In the 1st quarter of each year, we accept applications for our internship program. Our internship is a paid position requiring a ~10-hour commitment per week, over up to 18 months. Our ideal candidates are PhD-level scientists who are considering transitioning from their postdoctoral laboratory position into a career in industry; however, all applicants with an appropriate scientific background will be considered. A passion for science, writing talent, a strong work ethic, and a desire to learn about written communication in a regulated environment are prerequisites for our program. Topics the interns will learn include:
- An overview of scientific communication in the life science industries (pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device)
- How to interpret and apply the documentation that governs medical and scientific communication from: the Food and Drug Administration (and other global regulatory authorities), the International Congress on Harmonization, and the US Code of Federal Regulations
- Medical and scientific publications and publication planning
- Pharmacovigilance research and writing
Applicants should be prepared for a rigorous screening process. A cover letter detailing their desire to learn medical writing and their interest in WI as well as a resume are required. Second round applicants will be given a sample writing test. Third round candidates will be offered interviews.
Applications open – 1/6/2020
Applications close – 2/28/2020
Proposed start date – 4/29/2020
Please submit your cover letter, including why you are interested in medical writing and WI, and resume to: email@example.com. No phone inquiries, please.