Terms of Service for WI-Tools Add-In
Last Updated: 10/31/2023
Welcome to WI-Tools Add-In!
By using the WI-Tools Add-In for Microsoft Word (“Service”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). The Service is provided by Whitsell Innovations, Inc. (“Company,” “we,” or “us”).
1. Use of Service The Service is intended to enhance your productivity in Microsoft Word by providing additional features and tools. You are responsible for your use of the Service and must use it in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
2. Service Changes and Availability We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. We do not guarantee the availability of the Service, and it may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
3. User Accounts Some features of the Service may require you to create an account. You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your account information updated. You are responsible for the security of your account and any activity under the account.
4. Intellectual Property All intellectual property rights in the Service and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by the Company or its licensors. Your use of the Service does not transfer any rights to you.
5. User Content You retain all rights in any content you submit through the Service. However, by submitting content, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, and distribute your content in connection with the Service.
6. Prohibited Conduct You may not use the Service to: (a) violate any laws or regulations; (b) infringe the rights of any third party; (c) transmit any malicious software; or (d) engage in any conduct that disrupts or damages the Service.
7. Termination We may terminate or suspend your access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason, including if you breach the Terms of Service.
8. Disclaimers The Service is provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. The Company does not warrant that the Service will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted basis.
9. Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of the Service.
10. Changes to Terms We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
11. Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com.